Food Safety and Brand Standard Specialist in U.S
Job ID: R00099759
Location: New York, NY
A company is seeking professionals to provide best-in-class, comprehensive on-site evaluations and training to help customers maintain the highest standards of food safety, cleanliness, guest experience and brand protection.
- Conduct food safety, brand standard and workplace health and safety evaluations at customer locations using a foundation of consulting, coaching and training to achieve guest protection and satisfaction
- Provide effective customer communication and develop strong relationships
- Partner with Account Management teams and other divisions within Ecolab to solve customer challenges
- Complete a budgeted number of audits each week that creates a high level of customer satisfaction
- Access and utilize key industry leading food safety practices and continual, active monitoring of health inspection information
- Utilize Customer Relationship Management (CRM) technology to ensure efficient planning as well as a tablet to perform essential job functions
- Support the growth initiatives of our company and our customers
- Candidates must live within a 15 mile radius of NYC, including Staten Island, Brooklyn, Queens and Northern NJ
- Percent of overnight travel required: Up to 25%
- Completed Bachelor’s Degree and 2 years food service or hospitality industry-related experience; OR completed Associate’s Degree and 4 years of food service or hospitality industry-related experience
- Willingness to work occasional evenings, weekends and overtime as business needs dictate
- Willingness to complete operational assessments within nursing homes, assisted living, and senior living facilities by interacting with staff and residents while adhering to HIPPA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act) guidelines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite: PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook
- A valid driver’s license and an acceptable Motor Vehicle Record
- No Immigration Sponsorship available
- NEHA CP-FS, Registered Environmental Health Specialist or Registered Sanitarian credentials
- Experience in food safety and brand standards evaluations
- Teaching or coaching experience in a food related field
- Relationship management capability and advanced consulting skills
- Ability to work well under pressure, juggle tasks and work efficiently against deadlines
- Strong planning and organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively without supervision, showing initiative, good judgment and superior decision-making and problem-solving skills
How To Apply
Please click on the link below to learn more and apply for this opportunity
HSEWatch is an all-encompassing Health and Safety platform. Always visit HSEWatch for Insightful HSE articles, HSE Jobs, HSE Training opportunities and HSE News.
If you have any question as related to health and Safety, feel free to ask us, we will guide you as much as possible.
You can also advertise your Health and Safety related products and services here on HSEWatch, contact us today on – Ubongeh4life@gmail.com
We are waiting to be of service to you.