Fire, Health and Safety Consultant Birmingham
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: BBBH25949
Contact Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Allen & York are delighted to be working with a leading consulting organisation with a global outreach. They work with some very large blue chip organisations to ensure compliance with a number of industrial standards.
They are now seeking to appoint a Health, Safety and Fire consultant into the national team. The role will cover the Midlands and involve working with large commercial and retail companies to enable them to meet standards for Health, Safety and Fire.
If you are interested in working with a well-respected industry name to make a difference to their client base, then this could be the role for you.
- Undertaking fire risk assessments and reviews of client property
- Preparation of comprehensive reports outlining observations and recommendations
- Carry out work in a professional and efficient manner
- Responsible for managing small projects across the region
- Liaise with project managers and external client stakeholders when undertaking work
- Work closely with the central function to manage and distribute workload
- Be responsible for contributing to responses to any client questions
- Level 3 qualification in Fire Safety
- NEBOSH general certificate or equivalent
- Experience working with in commercial property
In return the organisation can offer structured development to help you fulfil your potential. This includes internal and external support towards qualifications and assistance with CPD.
If you would like the opportunity to work for an internationally recognised employer, then please apply or call Jack Cornick on 01202 888986.