Job Title: Field Service Supervisor West Texas
Requisition ID: 170000D7)
Primary Location: United States Of America-Texas-Odessa-(Nabors Drilling, USA) West Texas
Manage safe and effective Operations of NDS product lines including planning, allocation, coordination, and control of the Company’s resources in such a manner as to cause and maintain a high standard of performance, ensure customer satisfaction, and expand the market base. These product lines can include Directional Drilling, MWD, Managed Pressure Drilling and Casing Running Tools, as well as overseeing BOP and other Rentals.
• Managing the services and field personnel within the Area and frequent face to face communication with rigs and customers
• Train, mentor and develop field personnel on NDS services
• Manage the logistical requirement of rig-ups, rig-downs and service calls.
• Review paperwork (JSA, SOC, tickets and timesheets).
• Review action logs, field reports, service KPI’s, field tickets and myWells on daily basis.
• Create and manage field personnel schedules.
• Promote safety culture and ensure Nabors Safety Management System is reducing accidents and exposure to hazardous conditions.
• Performing follow-up inspections at job sites after rig up to ensure the highest level of quality of service and work ethics.
• Assisting in all service quality disputes and billing issues for the area.
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
• 5 to 10 years’ experience in the Oil & Gas Industry with a minimum of 5 years related to MPD, rig, or directional drilling operations.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering Discipline is preferred.
• 5+ years of oilfield service management experience.
• Possess a working knowledge and hands-on experience in drilling and completion operations.
• Good surface and sub-surface understanding of oil/gas field development.
• Good understanding of risk assessment and mitigation process.
• Experience in problem solving.
• Competency in Microsoft Office products
• Technical competency in directional drilling, drilling rig, casing running and/or dynamic pressure applications
Essential skills / Physical requirements / Working conditions
• Dependable, flexible, organized, motivated, assertive, and able to work on a deadline basis.
• Excellent project management, communication and presentation skills (verbal and written).
• On-Call Status 24/7
• Proven ability to work in a team environment.
• Ability to manage multiple projects with a positive attitude
• Ability to travel to remote locations including rig sites, office/yard location and customer meetings on a regular basis.
• Able to adapt to rapidly changing circumstances.