Premier Waste Recycling Ltd (“PWR”) is part of the Martin Group of Companies (Est. 1976) and provides the full spectrum of waste and recycling collection services across the North East and Yorkshire for businesses, hospitals, universities and councils.
We are seeking an Onsite Risk Assessor. Working hours will be 8.30am to 5pm and an immediate start is available.
Experience would be an advantage however full training will be provided. This is an excellent opportunity to expand your skill set in an interesting role which involves traveling to sites around Yorkshire and the North East.
What will I be doing?
As a Risk Assessor, you will be given a portfolio of existing customers to visit in geographical areas, covering West and South Yorkshire and the North-East areas. You will visit individual sites and complete a detailed site risk assessment to ensure that the company’s drivers can access sites and collect the waste containers in accordance with Health and Safety procedures.
What do I need?
- Experience in a similar role would be preferred however is not essential
- Risk assessments will be completed on an iPad so you will need to be IT literate
- A full, clean driving license is essential
- Capable of working alone and using initiative
- Enthusiastic, flexible and ability to learn quickly
- Effective time-management and prioritization skills
Suitable skills / experience: Risk Assessment Administrator, Risk Assessment Manager, Health and Safety, Waste Management.
- 25 days per year (plus Bank Holidays).
- Secure employment with a well-established Company
- Non contributory pension scheme