Field HSE Manager/ HSE Engineer Job in Nigeria
- Comapny: Saipem Contracting Nigeria ltd
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Nigeria
Vacancy exist for the post of a HSE manager/HSE Engineer with Saipem Contracting Nigeria ltd Company in Nigeria.
Provide necessary support to ensure the correct development, management and improvement of the Project HSE Management System throughout all the phases of the project/activities:
- Provide necessary support to ensure that all design and construction activities carried out by Saipem are conducted in strict accordance with the Client HSE Requirements, Saipem HSE Standards, applicable local legislation, International Standards (ISO14001 and OSHAS18001)
- Take part in accident / incident investigation
- Participate in HSE Risk Management and Occupational Safety Risk Assessment
- Provide necessary support to ensure that Project HSE plans and procedures are developed and implemented throughout the entire project life
- Participate in pre-construction survey, identify safety criticalities and environmental sensitive areas and design mitigation measures
- Assist the Project engineering and management teams in the Risk Management process (i.e. HAZOP, HAZID, Hazard and Effect Management Process, Risk Assessment, etc.)
How to Apply:
If your qualification meets the above requirement for this job, you can submit an updated copy of your CV to here
HSEWatch is an all-encompassing Health and Safety platform. Always visit HSEWatch for Insightful HSE article, HSE Jobs, HSE Training opportunities and HSE news.
If you have any question as related to health and Safety, feel free to ask us, we will guide you as much as possible.
You can also advertise your Health and Safety related products and services here on HSEWatch, contact us today on – Ubongeh4life@gmail.com
We are waiting to be of service to you