Field Engineer at a Reputable Oil and Gas Firm in Nigeria
Job Title: Field Engineer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Liaise with Supervisor and team members on job requirements prior to mobilization.
- Coordinate onshore preparation and installation of relevant equipment.
- Work alongside Supervisor and team members to ensure completion of projects within stipulated timeline.
- Ensure strict compliance to all operational and procedural guidelines.
- Routine checks of equipment on equipment.
- Ensure that daily activity report and other relevant reports are sent to the client / organization in a timely manner.
- University Degree in Engineering.
- Minimum of 3 years experience.
- Knowledge of rig systems and drilling/completion/production operations.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS Word to: email@example.com using “Filed Engineers” as the subject of the mail.
HSEWatch is an all-encompassing Health and Safety platform. Always visit HSEWatch for Insightful HSE articles, HSE Jobs, HSE Training opportunities and HSE News.
If you have any question as related to health and Safety, feel free to ask us, we will guide you as much as possible.
You can also advertise your Health and Safety related products and services here on HSEWatch, contact us today on – Ubongeh4life@gmail.com
We are waiting to be of service to you.