Experienced Site Safety Manager needed in Miami
Location: Miami/Fort Lauderdale Area
Construction Safety Company is currently hiring Site Safety Managers in Miami/ Fort Lauderdale Area.
Candidate must possess a CHST or CSP and have experience in high-rise construction safety management.
Must be able familiar with and perform the following:
1. Must be familiar with Federal OSHA Standards.
2. Florida Rules and Regulations when applicable
3. Identify deficiencies and report said deficiencies to client.
4. Complete logs, issue deficiency notices as required, complete inspection checklists as well as
coordinate and review any other required paperwork
5. Conduct scheduled safety meetings, complete minutes and conduct follow up as required.
6. Attend client safety meeting (s). Hold meeting with Safety representatives
7. Review and comment upon sub contractor safety programs that are submitted.
8. Perform other services agreed upon by Construction Safety Company.
9. Investigate accidents and provide reports.
We offer competitive salary and employment package:
1. Health benefits, Vision and Dental
2. Eligibility for Corporate Gym Membership
3. Eligibility for the 401K plan
4. Seven paid Holidays
5. Personal/sick days
6. Paid vacation
7. Eligibility for an end-of-year bonus