Exciting job opportunity For a Health & Safety Controller in the UK
Location: Stowmarket, Suffolk
* Monitor, promote and co-ordinate all aspects of SHEF (Safety Health Environment and Fire) within the AHDSU (Apache Helicopter Depth Support Unit).
* Ensure Compliance with current regulations and legislation, regarding SHEF, within the AHDSU.
* Provide a direct reporting chain to LHUK on AHDSU SHEF Issues.
MAIN ACTIVITIES AND TASKS
* Advise all Managers within the AHDSU of Requirements to meet SHEF regulations and legislation.
* Monitor and report AHDSU safety performance in accordance with current LHUK company procedures.
* Maintain a register and records of all SHEF audits carried out in the AHDSU, both internal and external.
* Maintain the AHDSU Risk Assessment register ensuring that it is maintained and updated as necessary.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified?? click on the link below to Apply
HSEWatch is an all-encompassing Health and Safety platform. Always visit HSEWatch for Insightful HSE articles, HSE Jobs, HSE Training opportunities and HSE News.
If you have any question as related to health and Safety, feel free to ask us, we will guide you as much as possible.
You can also advertise your Health and Safety related products and services here on HSEWatch, contact us today on – Ubongeh4life@gmail.com
We are waiting to be of service to you.