Environmental Professional- Risk Assessment- job in Los Angeles
Job Ref: LOS002A
Location: Los Angeles, US
- Provide management support for small to large and simple to complex environmental projects;
- Maintain client relationships using good management practices;
- Maintain an excellent working knowledge of local regulations. Knowledge of the regulatory framework in other jurisdictions is also considered an asset;
- Participate in business development initiatives to grow our business;
- Complete work assignments on time and on budget;
- Effectively manage changes to work tasks;
- Conduct project reviews, as needed;
- Provide technical project support, as needed; and
- Provide mentorship, direction and skill assignments to junior staff.
- A relevant university degree in environmental engineering, chemistry, biology, geology or some other science / engineering-based degree. Preference will be given to candidates with a graduate degree although this is not necessary.
- At least 5 years of consulting experience in contaminated sites, working for a range of clients.
- Professional registration is an asset but is not required.
- Strong technical background in one or more of the following areas: environmental sciences / engineering, earth sciences, chemistry, geology / hydrogeology, agrology, biology.
- Experience managing complex environmental issues.
- Skills in developing innovative technical solutions.
- Sound business performance.
- Familiarity with local regulations.
- Willingness to mentor less experienced staff.
- Computer skills.
- Experience with human health and/or ecological risk assessment.
- Experience with statistical evaluation and mathematics, data management and reporting.
- Experience with regulatory permitting, remediation / reclamation technologies and current HSE certifications are an asset but not necessary.
- Strong interpersonal, management and leadership skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with strong written and verbal skills.
- Ability to support business development, client management, project management and project review.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-tasked environment.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified persons can apply for this position by clicking on the link below
HSEWatch is an all-encompassing Health and Safety platform. Always visit HSEWatch for Insightful HSE articles, HSE Jobs, HSE Training opportunities and HSE News.
If you have any question as related to health and Safety, feel free to ask us, we will guide you as much as possible.
You can also advertise your Health and Safety related products and services here on HSEWatch, contact us today on – Ubongeh4life@gmail.com
We are waiting to be of service to you.