Environmental Manager SABMiller Lagos
Ref. No.: SAB-256
Work level: management
Job type: Permanent
- Coordinate all aspect of pollution control, waste management, recycling, environmental health, conservation and renewable energy.
- Lead the implementation of environmental policies and practices.
- Ensure compliance with environmental legislation and international regulation and legislation.
- Liaise with relevant bodies such as local authorities, public bodies and competent bodies.
- Audit, analyze and report environmental performance to internal and external client and regulatory bodies.
- Carry out impact assessment to identify, assess and reduce an organization’s environmental risk and financial cost.
- Implement best practices in areas of corporate, ethical and social responsibilities.
- Develop and implement environmental management systems to continually improve the impact of the organization on the environment.
- Negotiate environmental service agreements and manage associated cost and revenues.
- Write environmental reports, assuming the lead responsibility with the company.
- Ser organizational sustainability targets, and develop plans to meet those targets and oversee their delivery.
- Facilitate the identification, selection and implementation of plants improvement projects.
- Communicate effectively in the workplace.
- Bachelor’s degree/HND in Engineering, Bioscience, Ecology, Environmental science/Mgt. Or equivalent.
- Relevant professional qualification.
- 3-4 years of experience as environmental manager/coordinator in Brewery or FMCG environment.
- High level of computer and system literacy.
- Ability to think effectively and able to work under pressure.
- Ability to understand utilize systems to carry out problem solving.
- Excellent skills to stimulate and manage change.
- High level of commercial awareness and understanding of business.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Ability to manage projects as well as produce and deliver presentations.
- Act with integrity.
Interested and qualified candidates should apply through the link below: