Environmental, Health & Safety Officer Job in Philippines – PLDT
Company Name: PLDT
Company Location: Ramon Cojuangco Bldg., Makati Avenue, Legaspi VIllage, Makati City 1200, PH
- At least 2-year experience as Safety Officer
- Knowledgeable in the implementation of environment, health & safety practices
- Must be accredited as a PCO, Safety Officer, etc.
- Experience in ISO accreditation relevant to EHS: ISO 18001 – OSHAS; ISO 140001 – Environmental Health Management; ISO 9001 – Integrated Management System
- Have undergone the following trainings and/or seminars: BOSH & Fire Safety Training; Life Safety System; DOLE, OSHA, DENR, LLDA on regulations/ordinances relevant to EHS; Emergency responses relating to natural and/or man-made emergencies; First-aid
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILIITES
- Regularly update the existing compendium for EHS compliance consisting of laws, regulations, ordinances, code provision and similar compliance requirements relevant to Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) from all authorities with jurisdiction on the business operations
- Must develop a clear, concise, user-friendly EHS risk assessment checklist including 5s for ERTs and deputized personnel utilization in conducting the risk assessment
- Must know the global protocols on global climate change and harmful emissions, banned gases, suppresants, refrigerants and similar chemicals being discussed in conventions such as but not limited to Paris protocol, Greenpeace, and other foreign and local organization with similar mandate.
Send us your updated resumé via email: