Environmental Health & Safety job in U.S
Job Ref: 7023182
Location: San Diego, CA
Skills Desired: An Environmental Health and Safety professional with experience in maintaining safe environments and creating programs for an effective work place.
- Supports safety programs to ensure a safe environment in line with government regulations
- 4 or more years in the Health and Safety industry
- Creates safety training plans, participates in keeping a safe place, and updates Material Safety Data sheets
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Must be willing to submit to a drug test
- Must be willing to submit to a background check if required
- Bachelors/Masters in Environmental Subject or equivalent years
How To Apply
Interested and qualified persons can apply HERE
HSEWatch is an all-encompassing Health and Safety platform. Always visit HSEWatch for Insightful HSE articles, HSE Jobs, HSE Training opportunities and HSE News.
If you have any question as related to health and Safety, feel free to ask us, we will guide you as much as possible.
You can also advertise your Health and Safety related products and services here on HSEWatch, contact us today on – Ubongeh4life@gmail.com
We are waiting to be of service to you.