Environmental Health & Safety Coordinator job in Milwaukee
Location: Milwaukie, Oregon
Requisition Number: 66617BR
The EHS Coordinator has a pivotal role within the business to drive and embed Environmental, Health and Safety into the culture of the organization. This includes championing site EHS efforts in regulatory compliance, injury prevention, workers compensation, environmental affairs, environmental sustainable projects and risk management. The successful candidate is also responsible for advising the, Plant Manager, HR Manager and other site leaders on applicable EHS legal requirements (with the support of Division EHS Manager and Corporate EHS team). The EHS Coordinator will also assist in the administration of the site security program and apply all aspects of the Stanley Black & Decker EHS Management System.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Understanding and overseeing the compliance of facility regulatory requirements and communicating such requirements to facility management.
• Managing the application and implementation of site EHS programs, policies and procedures.
• Managing daily EHS functions including job safety analysis (JSA) application, auditing, EHS lean initiatives, issue resolution and change management.
• Developing, completing and filing all necessary documentation in accordance with applicable regulatory submittals including permitting applications, reports, fee’s and general record keeping.
• Developing and maintaining all site environmental, health, safety, sustainability and security programs.
• Driving EHS performance by developing projects to reduce risk and environmental impact.
• Providing environmental regulatory oversight of the operation.
• Understanding all applicable waste laws and regulations applicable to the facility’s wastes.
• Working with site work groups to evaluate opportunities for recycling, waste reduction and new raw material to reduce existing impacts.
• Identifying and implementing EHS training programs for employees and contractors.
• Managing industrial hygiene surveys, safety reviews, hazard identification and reduction, accident investigations, and analyzing injury/illness trends for implementation of corrective action.
• Managing site culture initiatives involving health and safety including injury prevention and risk management.
• Managing site Workers’ Compensation program. Provide case management guidance working with the employee, medical professional, and the insurance case manager for cost-effective treatment and return to work.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates can apply by clicking on the link below
HSEWatch is an all-encompassing Health and Safety platform. Always visit HSEWatch for Insightful HSE articles, HSE Jobs, HSE Training opportunities and HSE News.
If you have any question as related to health and Safety, feel free to ask us, we will guide you as much as possible.
You can also advertise your Health and Safety related products and services here on HSEWatch, contact us today on – Ubongeh4life@gmail.com
We are waiting to be of service to you.