Environmental Engineer Job in USA
- BS in EHS, Engineering or directly related degree;
- 3+ years successful experience in environmental compliance and permitting for Texas Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (TPDES), Stormwater Pollution Prevention Planning (SWPPP) ,Safe Drinking Water Act (SDWA) within a chemical production facility.
- Working within the Environmental Compliance team, this role will focus in the areas of industrial/sanitary wastewater permitting, public drinking water system compliance and stormwater permitting/compliance;
- Serve as the subject matter expert/technical expert in this area to the site;
- Create and submit reports on focus topic internally and to state and federal agencies in support of wastewater, storm water and drinking water.