Environmental Engineer Italy – Exxon Mobil
Esso Italiana is looking for an engineer with experience in the environmental area of Refining / Petrochemical manufacturing for the Augusta Refinery.
The position operates within the Safety, Security & Environment organization with the objective to promote the knowledge, the correct interpretation and application of environmental laws and regulations within the Augusta Refinery with regards to management of operations and development of new projects.
It interfaces with various refinery departments (Process, Technical, Projects, Maintenance, etc.) providing technical support for the correct management of activities related to the protection of the environment and the continuous improvement of the site environmental performance.
Will be in charge of the preparation of reports egarding the environmental performance of the Refinery.
The Environmental Engineer will work closely with the supervisor on networking activities within the company Environmental Network.
• Degree in Chemical / Mechanical / Energy / Environmental engineering
• Knowledge of environmental legislation (Legislative Decree 152/06)
• Knowledge of Environmental Management Systems (e.g. ISO 14001)
• Knowledge of refining processes
• We are looking for graduates or professionals with 3-5 years’ experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Monitoring of environmental performance of complex industrial sites
- Coordination of the activities related to the management of the Integrated Environmental Permit (AIA) of Refineries / Petrochemical sites
- Management of relations with environmental control authorities (e.g. ARPA, ISPRA)
- Evaluation of the environmental impact of production processes
• Knowledge of methodologies for calculating emissions by direct method or with models is a preferential title
• Team Player
• Excellent communication skills
• Autonomy and initiative
• Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point)
• Fluent English