Environmental Engineer France
- Job reference: 917581
- Location: Paris, Île-de-France
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job type: Contract
- Sector: Oil & Gas
Our client, an oil & gas operating company, are urgently recruiting for an Environmental Engineer to be based in Paris on a contract basis.
- Contribution to the monitoring of environmental liabilities, in particular those that have priority in terms of health risks, environmental, media or regulatory.
- Acting / advising as an expert for the M & S branch.
- Preferred contact for environmental service providers, including SSP consultants, consulting companies rehabilitation and investigation.
- Strong relationships with the managers of the M & S sites and subsidiaries, their HSEQ managers, the coordinators of the head office, the various Operational Departments, and the Legal Department of the branch.
- Contribute to the writing of the repository applicable in the field.
- Contribute to the identification of the sites of the branch whose soil or water contamination makes it a priority to implement appropriate management measure.
- Ensure the technical coordination of rehabilitation projects carried out in the branch, by the department or by subsidiaries.
- Participate in the sharing of know-how, experience sharing and business standards to the different teams rehabilitation of the MS and / or the HSE of the different subsidiaries.
- Support operational teams on rehabilitation projects (crisis management, risk assessment, choice of strategy, support, project review, project management, stage validation, cost evaluation).
- Participate in the selection and evaluation of the providers (often international) involved in the Due Diligences or rehabilitation operations.
- Validate environmental studies of environmental service providers objectives.
- Identify and prioritize the risks generated by environmental liabilities.
- Provide expert advice in the SSP area to all subsidiaries.
- Contribute to controlling the costs associated with rehabilitation work deliverables.
- Repository writings applicable in the field.
- Daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- Expertise in Engineering in the field of Polluted Sites and Soils (SSP).
- Knowledge in hydrology / geology / hydrogeology / chemistry / toxicology / ecotoxicology / geotechnics.
- Problematic legal knowledge: knowledge of PHC regulations in several countries.
- English & French Language.