Environmental Consultant Australia
Primary Location: AUS-WA-Perth
Employment Type: Staff
Job Level: Experienced
Unposting Date: Feb 4, 2018
We have an opportunity for an Environmental Consultant in our WA Branch.
The Advisian Environment team combines world-class technical capability with unrivalled industry knowledge and project experience. We are proud to be able to offer clients an award winning, innovative and technically diverse team with unique experience across a range of industries.
Whilst initially working on oil & gas approvals as member of the broader Environment team there will be opportunities to work on a diverse range of projects.
- Preparation of Environment Plans (EPs) for offshore petroleum activities for State or Commonwealth approval.
- Preparation of oil spill response documentation including Oil Pollution Emergency Plans (OPEP) and Operational and Scientific Monitoring Plans (OSMP).
- Developing ALARP justifications.
- Undertaking Environmental Impact Assessments
- Regulatory liaison
To be successful in the role you will have:
- Relevant Tertiary Degree (Environmental/Marine Science)
- 5-7 years post grad experience
- Offshore oil and gas experience
- Demonstrated experience preparing EPs/OPEPs in Australia
- Excellent reporting and communication skills
- Environment-in-design- input to concept, FEED and execute stage
- Facilitation of ENVIDS
- Preparation of basis of design documents