Environmental Co-ordinator Job in Uganda with Total
Offer ID: 26924BR
Métier: Safety, Environment, Quality, Health-Hygiene, Inspection
Region, department, area: Uganda
Workplace location (Precisions/Keywords): Total Uganda Ltd., 8th Street, Industrial Area, Kampala.
Employment type: Fixed term position
Experience level required: 0 – 3 years
Affiliate (if known): TOTAL UGANDA LTD
Branch: Marketing & Services
Salary currency: UGX
Interview location: Total Uganda Ltd., 8th Street, Industrial Area, Kampala.
- Co-ordinate the development and implementation of an Environmental Management Plan and Procedures.
- Co-ordinate the establishment and implementation of a waste management plan and procedures.
- Monitor and track the collection, transportation and disposal of all waste from all sites with company operations.
- Investigate all incidents with environmental impact, compile reports, and action plans.
- Conduct environmental risk assessments on all company operations.
- Establish, monitor and track environmental KPIs, with monthly reports on the same.
- Conduct bi-annual effluent tests for each interceptor in all depots.
- Support in the development and implementation of an oil spill contingency plan.
- Co-ordinate the execution of Environmental and Social Impact Assessments for all proposed company projects, Environmental Management Plans as well as all legislatively required Environmental audits across all company operations.
- Compile annual Environmental performance reports for the company.
- Support in the development and implementation of an environmental training plan and training material.
- Co-ordinate the implementation of the international standard ISO 14001:2018, certification of the company to the standard and ensure the sustainability of the certification.
- Advise management on all matters regarding the environment.
- Bachelor of Environment Engineering, Environmental Health Science, Environmental Management Science or their equivalent.
- At least 1 year experience in a busy work environment.
- Knowledge of Petroleum Industry operations.
- Operational Safety training and experience.
- Management and supervisory ability.
- Computer knowledge in Microsoft packages.
- Must possess a valid Driving Licence.
HSEWatch is an all-encompassing Health and Safety platform. Always visit HSEWatch for Insightful HSE articles, HSE Jobs, HSE Training opportunities and HSE News.
If you have any question as related to health and Safety, feel free to ask us, we will guide you as much as possible.
You can also advertise your Health and Safety related products and services here on HSEWatch, contact us today on – Ubongeh4life@gmail.com
We are waiting to be of service to you