Environmental and Regulatory Advisor job in India
Location: Mumbai, MH, IN
Job Role Summary
MAIN FUNCTIONS (During Project Phase)
The ER advisor owns all of the project regulatory compliance planning and has the primary responsibility to identify regulatory requirements, develop compliance plans, and document these in the Regulatory Compliance Plan. The ER advisor communicates requirements to the affected project team members and stakeholders, and works with regulatory authorities to obtain applicable licenses and permits.
MAIN FUNCTIONS (After Project Phase)
Provides ER support to operating assets (e.g. refinery, chemical or lubricant plant facilities) and or project. The ER “Advisor” role is structured to help build a professional foundation and promote rapid skill development while contributing to business results. ER advisors will focus on building core expertise in environmental compliance and regulatory standards while interfacing and building relationships with internal customers (e.g. operations or marketing), internal partners (e.g. engineering or project disciplines) and external partners (contractors and regulatory agencies) in alignment with business need.
Candidates should be self-motivated and focused on achieving business results through a multi-disciplinary team. Demonstrated teamwork, communication and leadership skills are essential. Candidate should be flexible with regard to domestic and international travel.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering preferably in Petroleum, Chemical or Environmental. Other degrees will be considered commensurate with work experience.
- Candidates should have experience regarding the environmental and/or health field(s) preferably related to a construction or oil and gas industry project
- Candidates with experience in Refinery / Petrochemical / Power / Fertilisers plant operations preferred
- Knowledge of India specific regulations essential
- Excellent English speaking and writing skills required. Familiarity with Marathi is desirable
- Candidates should have good interpersonal and communication skills
- Minimum 10 years of relevant professional experience is required.
- Experience and capability to engage at senior levels of government and industry.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates can apply by clicking on the link below
HSEWatch is an all-encompassing Health and Safety platform. Always visit HSEWatch for Insightful HSE articles, HSE Jobs, HSE Training opportunities and HSE News.
If you have any question as related to health and Safety, feel free to ask us, we will guide you as much as possible.
You can also advertise your Health and Safety related products and services here on HSEWatch, contact us today on – Ubongeh4life@gmail.com
We are waiting to be of service to you.