Environmental Air Program Coordinator Job in Norco, LA – Shell
Reference ID: 105962BR
Country of Work Location: United States
City, State (if applicable): Norco, LA
Work Location: Louisiana – Norco Refinery
The role will involve the following activities:
- Supervises multiple contractors;
- Manages sample data and associated tracking programs;
- Develops and manages program budgets;
- Evaluates extensive range of regulatory requirements;
- Manages databases used for reporting and recordkeeping;
- Works with a wide range of technical and operating personnel, agency personnel and corporate resources;
- Communicates environmental impacts and/or positions that are at times adverse to perceived short-term business interests;
- Drives compliance projects via capital projects.
- Must have legal authorization to work in the US on a full-time basis for anyone other than current employer
- Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering discipline is a MUST.
- Minimum eight (8) years manufacturing/refinery/chemical plant experience.
- Expertise in NSPS Subpart J, NSPS Subpart Ja, Refinery MACT I and II, Title V Deviation or other similar reporting and air compliance support preferred.
- Must demonstrate ability to build strong positive working relationships based on a high level of trust and credibility with agency personnel, operations and maintenance personnel, and managers, supervisors and staff.
- Must prioritize and manage large numbers of regulatory programs, information requests and short term deadlines simultaneously.
- Must be able to balance long term projects and reporting deadlines with other daily tasks and responsibilities.
- Must be able to work with MS of office products and have general IT skills
- Process and detail oriented
- Strong analytical and communication skills preferred
- Experience in working cross culturally and virtually a plus
- Robust Communication and Stakeholder Management Skills