Environmental Advisor Position in U.S
Location: Beaumont, TX, US
- Provide compliance support to manufacturing sites, including analysis of air, water or waste regulations and applicability determinations.
- Support development of Environmental Business Plans to drive continued improvement in environmental performance by addressing significant environmental aspects in conjunction with other business drivers.
- Support the review of physical and operational changes utilizing established best practices to ensure compliance with assigned regulations.
- Develop compliance plans to ensure compliance with new or revised regulations and permits.
- Maintain and improve existing regulatory compliance systems to drive improved compliance and departmental efficiencies.
- Support ExxonMobil advocacy staff on regulatory issues to help drive reasonable rulemaking and regulatory interpretations.
- Manage agency enforcement actions as necessary using available SHE and Law resources to minimize exposure to ExxonMobil and to maintain the company’s positive image by employees, environmental agencies and the public.
- Participate in internal and external regulatory compliance assessments.
- Bachelor’s degree plus relevant work experience in manufacturing
- Analytical and communication skills
- Ability to work in a team setting
- Strong Initiative, drive, and self-monitoring
- Results oriented
- Exhibit high quality of work with ability to manage high workload
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates can apply for this opportunity by clicking on the link below
HSEWatch is an all-encompassing Health and Safety platform. Always visit HSEWatch for Insightful HSE articles, HSE Jobs, HSE Training opportunities and HSE News.
If you have any question as related to health and Safety, feel free to ask us, we will guide you as much as possible.
You can also advertise your Health and Safety related products and services here on HSEWatch, contact us today on – Ubongeh4life@gmail.com
We are waiting to be of service to you.