Environment internship in Mobil, France
Location: Notre-Dame-de-Gravenchon, Q, FR
We are looking for a trainee Environmental Protection Environment to join our team of engineers (Process Safety) Industrial and Environmental Risks from the EOS department (Environment, OIMS, Security) of the platform of Notre- Dame-de-Gravenchon.
Your mission will be:
- Definition of torch usage scenarios and calculation of combustion efficiencies – from an existing methodology – for different scenarios
- Collection of data and analysis of torch-fueled contributors routinely – from data from process control systems and from meetings with technical services and operations
- Develop communication tools to raise staff operations – organize training
- Development of a database for monitoring the detection, quantification and repair of leaks generating VOC emissions
- Emissions to torches
- Tracking and improving torch efficiency
- Reduction of flared hydrocarbons routinely
- VOC leak detection, quantification and repair
- Engineering school: 2nd or 3rd year
- Database creation / management
- Capabilities for analysis and synthesis
- Communication skills / pedagogy
Duration: 5-6 months
Desired start: end of March / beginning of April 2020
It should be noted that the internship is offered on a large industrial site with little public transport, so being transported may be necessary.
You can learn more and apply here
HSEWatch is an all-encompassing Health and Safety platform. Always visit HSEWatch for Insightful HSE articles, HSE Jobs, HSE Training opportunities and HSE News.
If you have any question as related to health and Safety, feel free to ask us, we will guide you as much as possible.
You can also advertise your Health and Safety related products and services here on HSEWatch, contact us today on – Ubongeh4life@gmail.com
We are waiting to be of service to you.