VACANCY: ENVIRONMENT, HEALTH & SAFETY MANAGER IN OGUN
We are looking to recruit an Environment, Health & Safety Manager for our client located in Igbesa, Ogun State.
Job holder will be responsible for establishing a culture of Health & Safety within the organization through the promotion, management and maintenance of the Environment, Health & Safety Policy, System and Guidelines.
Environment Health Safety and Manager Job in Ogun
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Communicate clearly on information relating to potentially dangerous situations and get confirmation that they are correctly understood.
· Make sure that key equipment is working properly.
· Ensure the use of Personal Protective Equipment where appropriate.
· Check for safety and cleanness in the workplace.
· Ensure that all members of staff are properly trained in emergency procedures and maintain a training / re-training program in order to ensure that all members of staff are familiar with procedures at all times.
· Implement and maintain plant Environment, Health & Safety Policies, as per existing ISO guidelines.
· Participate in any external or internal audits which may be conducted and co-ordinate the implementation of audit reports.
· Monitoring Environment, health and safety risks and hazards in the workplace
· Participate in accident investigation and make sure all Lost Time Injury and serious near-misses are fully investigated, closed-out and risk Management suitably communicated.
· Conduct risk assessments and identify all possible risk areas, conduct mock drills as per Emergency Plan
· Reducing the number of Environment, health and safety incidents to a minimum.
· Qualified as a HSE Practitioner by a National or Internationally recognized organization and/or hold a degree, preferably in Engineering.
· Excellent knowledge/experience on Hazard Identification and Risk Assessments.
· Excellent knowledge on Fire Safety Management.
· Knowledge of HSE Audit and Inspection
· Preferred Understanding of typical plant operations/dynamics.
· Initiative & drive Good analytical and problem-solving ability Reliability Leadership Communication skills.
How To Apply:
Interested candidates who meet the criteria above are encouraged to send their application letters and detailed CVs to email@example.com not later than Friday, October 27, 2023.