Entry Level HSE Coordinator Halliburton Brunei
Requisition Number: 42195
Experience Level: Entry-Level
Job Family: Support Services
Product Service Line: Production Solutions
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Location: Negara Brunei, BE, BN
We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
– Responsible for implementation of health, safety and environmental policies, procedures and guidelines as instructed.
– Duties are likely to be within a defined project, worksite or geographic location.
– Assists in various activities, including but not limited to hazard identification and risk management, incident reporting, investigation and causal analysis, waste minimization, pollution prevention and control, emergency response, and various compliance activities in all areas of HSE.
– Assists during internal and external audits and inspections.
– Recordkeeping and other general administrative duties are likely. Assignments are generally well defined.
– Requires knowledge of Company HSE programs, policies, procedures and processes, as well as familiarity with applicable regulatory requirements and site-specific permits.
– Skills are typically acquired through an undergraduate degree in an HSE related field, Science, or Engineering.
– Professional certification preferred.
– Up to three years of relevant experience preferred.