Engineering Manager Offshore Saudi Arabia
Job Ref.: AL 00XK
Primary Location: SAU-EP-Al Khobar
Employment Type: Staff
Job Level: Manager
Deadline: Jan 23, 2018
Reporting Manager Title: Location Engineering Manager
Worley Parsons are currently looking for an experienced Offshore Engineering Manager to join the existing team on a long standing offshore project.
To manage all engineering activities associated with a major offshore engineering contract as part of an integrated project team.
- Plan and manage the execution of the multi-discipline design projects including preliminary engineering and detailed design.
- Preparation and administration of design budgets, estimates, forecasts and schedules.
- Development of a cohesive and functional team
- Quality Assurance – Responsible for working within the provisions and guidelines of the Quality Assurance system relevant to Project
- Safety – Responsible for personal safety safe working practices for the Project
- 20 years experience with at least 10 years working in the Offshore Oil and Gas field.
- Bacehlor of Engineering degree from a recognised University
- Strong technical skills in the offshore oil and gas industry
- Track record of managing multi-discipline design teams
- High level of understanding of management of interfaces across multi-functional groups inc. drilling, well services, operations, maintenance, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good report writing skills