Engineering Manager Kimberly Clark Lagos
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: Degree
- Experience: 10 years
- Location: Lagos
About Kimberly Clark
Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 150 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people – nearly a quarter of the world’s population – trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries. With a 135-year history of innovation, we believe in recruiting the best people and putting them in the right jobs so that they can do their best work. If original thinking and a passion to win inspire you, come Unleash Your Power at Kimberly-Clark.
- Ensure assets are maintained in a “Safe to operate” condition at all times while promoting all aspects of safe working practices to meet all safety and housekeeping objectives of the plant.
- Ensure that all relevant statutory and legal requirements are adhered to.
- Develop and execute a world class maintenance strategy for the mechanical, electrical, instrumentation, and Civils, within the plant maintenance teams.
- Develop and implement best practice management, encompassing lean methodology in the areas of, Capex, preventive maintenance and project management excellence in the area of systems and processes.
- Lead, plan and execute Mill efficiency and plant capacity and improvement modification projects.
- Create an environment of continuous improvement through empowerment, education and training.
- Develop a sense of belonging by creating a workplace that encourages high involvement and maximises the capabilities of team and individuals.
- Focus on identifying potential leaders through KC Culture demonstration: 6 main behaviours in our culture: win consistently, continuously improve, build trust, build talent, make decisions, think customer. 4 values: caring, accountability, innovation, authentic.
- Ensure compliance with the expenditure budget allocated.
- Promote continuous engineering benchmarking and development of KPI’s while driving continuous improvement in terms of cost management.
- B.Sc Degree in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering or equivalent tertiary education.
- 10 years previous engineering and leadership experience in FMCG environment.
- Global VISA and Relocation Specifications:
- Kimberly-Clark makes the essentials for a better life with well-known brands that matter every day – at home, school, work, and on the go.
- For 140+ years, we have challenged conventional wisdom to innovate products that better meet the needs of consumers. We have created new categories with top brands like Kleenex®, and redefined categories with Huggies® and U by Kotex®.
- While growing our $18+ billion global business, we help build careers through collaborative teams that push boundaries and engaging experiences and endless opportunities to work with some of the world’s most recognized brands. Our 42,000 employees are changing the world for the better, too, generously giving back to communities and causes around the globe.
- If innovative thinking and a passion to win inspire you, come Unleash Your Power at Kimberly-Clark.