Engineering jobs from Onstream Nigeria
Location (City): Bonny Island, Bonny, Rivers
Project Cost Control Engineer
Cost Engineer (Nigeria)
Planning Engineer (Nigeria)
Senior Planning Engineer (Nigeria)
ICSS Sales Services Engineer (Nigeria)
Project Manager (Nigeria)
Job Description (Project Cost Control Engineer)
- Manage the Cost: Management of cost related activities achieved by collecting, analyzing, evaluating, and reporting cost information used for budgeting, estimating, forecasting, and monitoring costs activities which are performed on a baseline of scope, cost, schedule and quality.
- Set-up Cost Baseline and Management Framework: Issue projects Cost Management requirements for Contractors Invitation To Tender (ITT) e.g. WBS/BoQ formats to ensure control of work scope and associated budget,analysis and reporting by physical hardware or by functional activity, selective and/or hierarchical reporting and exchange of schedule information for an element of work between systems for cost phasing.
- Implement Cost Control/Management Processes: Ensure that projects sanctioned on an initial baseline cost estimate have been converted into the Work Breakdown Structure for cost control by carrying out budget redistribution along the CBS/WBS/OBS in SAP and in line with DRB approval.
- Change and Contingency Management: Ensure that all changes made to a project’s baseline cost are identified, evaluated, approved, rejected or deferred.
- Project Status Reporting: Develop project report contents and formats consistent with plan and in consultation with major project stakeholders to ensure all valid reporting requirements are met. Contribute to and manage the compilation and approval/issue of project cost reports.
- Education : B.Sc. in Engineering/Quantity Surveying. Membership of any relevant professional body will be an added advantage.
- Experience : Minimum of 5-7 years post graduation experience, 4 of which should have been in projects in an oil or gas industry.
OTHER JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Provide cost advice based on sound knowledge and application of contract law / conditions of contract for contractual claims management.
Implement all assigned project excellence initiatives to address all legacy issues to ensure continuous improvements within the Project Delivery Units.
Follow the link below to see all the available jobs from onstream to apply.