Electrical and Instrumentation Engineer Australia
Job Ref.: PER011S
Primary Location: AUS-WA-Perth
Employment Type: Contractor
Job Ref.: PER011S
Unposting Date: Jan 18, 2018
Reporting Manager Title: Lead Instrument Engineer
You will provide electrical & instrument engineering services to Worley Parsons, and its Customers.
- Deliver architectural engineering services that meet Worley Parsons, its customers and applicable statutory and regulatory specifications, on time and within budget.
- Perform architectural engineering services such as:
- identify and report changes to project scope;
- assist with the preparation of proposals, estimates, budgets and schedules;
- provide assistance during procurement, construction and commissioning activities. For example, write requisitions, conduct technical bid evaluations and write purchase orders;
- contribute to appropriate studies, analyses and recommend actions;
- assist with the preparation of detailed designs and drawings, specifications, data, calculations and reports.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest developments and technical innovations in architectural engineering.
- Communicate effectively with the architectural engineering team and project stakeholders, including the Customer.
- Identify issues and problems, develop appropriate solutions, and ask for assistance when required.
What you will bring
Technical and Industry Experience
- Experience working in Hydrocarbons essential.
- Sound technical and practical engineering skills and ability to consistently deliver quality, accurate and timely work to Worley Parsons and its customers.
- A working knowledge of the fundamental requirements of architectural engineering, and the basic requirements of other engineering fields.
- A working knowledge of applicable local and international standards and statutory and regulatory specifications.
- Competent use of architectural engineering specific software and relevant software such as MS Office Suite.
- Engineering experience in the same or similar industry.
A recognized degree in the relevant engineering discipline or equivalent.
Undertaking Chartered Professional Engineer (CPEng) status.