EHS software is a program that allows businesses to protect the health and safety of their employees from potential hazards in the workplace. It also helps organizations comply with existing health and safety rules and regulations. EHS software makes it easy to track and report your safety data, analyze trends and draw insights, meet compliance requirements and cut down administrative work.
Advantages of using the EHS management software
- Helps get visibility into EHS program performance
- Helps drive incident rates down
- Streamline, achieve and maintain compliance
- Propel safety culture across your organization
Other benefits of the EHS management softwares
- Ensures Compliance with Regulations: It help you keep up with changes relating to compliance and regulations. It could be government regulation, OSHA or any other regulatory agency.
- Encourages Sustainability: Implementing sustainable practices for your business can help you promote a better corporate health and safety culture, manufacture reliable products, and secure long-term profitability. By implementing an EHS software, you can easily detect and prevent the risks that come with your operations, making your business more sustainable.
- Boosts Employee Morale: Nearly 50% of employees care about a business’ sustainability efforts. Knowing their employer makes it a point to lessen their impact on the environment boosts employee morale. Through the utilization of EHS platform, creating a systematic approach to energy and water conservation, recycling, and other environmental concerns is much easier.
- Increases Your Profit Margin: Keeping your company’s injury rate low can increase your profit margin. One of the best ways to do this is by using an EHS system to implement programs for your employees. Statistics show that health and safety programs can reduce injury rate by 20 to 40 percent (%), and increase your chances of maintaining a good profit.
The EHS software are packaged for different purposes. However, you need to identify the purpose you need an EHS management software for, this will guide you on the choice of the best EHS tool.
Here are some kinds of EHS management tools that are available:
Kinds of EHS softwares
- Compliance Management softwares: It helps you remain in-the-know of the different changes to compliance measures, collect data, and streamline log reports. E.g Capptions
- Waste Management softwares: This kind of EHS system monitors the management, transport, and disposal of waste in a centralized platform. This way, you can ensure that you are getting rid of trash in an environmentally safe manner.
- Program Management softwares: This type of EHS system helps track EHS metrics in real-time, perform internal audits, and generate reports efficiently. E.g Dashpivot
- Chemical Inventory Management softwares: Using this tool enables you to monitor the storage and use of dangerous chemicals to help you meet obligations and avoid violation of safety regulations.
- Near Misses/Hits
- Hazard Identification
- Root-Cause Analysis
- Corrective Actions
- Reporting & Trend Analysis
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Management
- Right-to-Know Compliance
- Custom Labeling
- Chemical Inventory Management
- Regulatory Reporting
- Compliance Audits
- Behavior Based Safety (BBS) Observations
- Routine Inspections
- Management System Audits
- Enhesa & STP Integration
Read Also: Learn how the iAuditor application works
- Survey & Sample Management
- Qualitative Exposure Assessment
- Medical Surveillance
- Chemical & OEL Database
- Laboratory & Consultant Management
- Equipment Tracking & Maintenance
- Workflow Management
- Pre & Post Start-Up Checklists
- Status Notifications
- Audit Trail
- Compliance Tasks
- Status Notifications
- Compliance Calendar
- Define Training Requirements
- Course Scheduling
- Training Compliance
- Waste & Greenhouse Gas Emissions
- Lagging & Leading Indicators
- User-Definable KPI Reporting
- Custom Conversion Factors & Formulas
- Job Safety analysis (JSA)
- Process Hazard Analysis (PHA)
- Environmental Aspects & Impacts
Here to get the EHS software
Here are some link you can use to acquire your desires EHS management software:
HSEWatch is an all inclusive Health and Safety platform which caters for all your Health and Safety needs. Contacts us today for anything and everything pertaining to Health and Safety, we will be happy to be of assistance.
PLEASE HELP SHARE THIS CONTENT ON YOUR SOCIAL CHANNELS