Job Ref: JOB-12880
Salary: $120k – 140k per year per annum
Job Type: Permanent
EHS Manager Job In California
A leading pharmaceutical firm is seeking an EHS Manager at its key location near Ontario, CA. Working with the site leadership, the EHS Manager will be tasked with managing and implementing effective EHS programs and policies, conducting comprehensive audits, training employees, and managing various compliance and regulatory requirements for the company.
- Implement and develop appropriate EHS policies, strategies, rules, and standards.
- Performs necessary EHS audits and safety inspections of work environments in compliance with relevant government regulations and industry standards.
- Acts as administrative liaison for all EHS regulatory agency inspections and surveys at the national, regional, and local levels including OSHA
- Ensure all EHS incidences are reported and investigated thoroughly to prevent a recurrence.
- Bachelor’s Degree in EHS, Industrial Engineering, or a related field
- 7+ years of hands-on EHS management experience, preferably in a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment
- Strong knowledge of OSHA required
- CSP, ASP, or other safety professional or industrial hygienist training certificates are highly preferred.
How To Apply
If interested in this role, please contact the recruiter to discuss further via this mail address – firstname.lastname@example.org