12 month FTC
Deadline – 19 November 2023
EHS Manager (12 month FTC) Job In UK
A newly created position with a leading UK logistics organisation. This is a unique opportunity to have a huge impact on a new site for the company. You will lead on bringing new EHS standards and culture for the site, whilst having the support and guidance of the wider EHS team in the business.
The EHS Manager will be responsible for:
- Changing EHS behaviours, systems and processes on a newly aquired key site for the business.
- Collaborating with the wider EHS team.
- Preparing health and safety strategies and developing internal policies.
- Leading by example by undertaking Visible Felt Leadership Tours.
The EHS Manager will have:
- Experience in delivering major EHS change/ project initiatives into an industrialised operation.
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent.
- EHS experience in a logistics, heavy haulage or closely related environment.
- Proven experience in delivering improved productivity and financial performance initiatives into industrialised operations.
Vacancy Reference: PR/026589
Vacancy Owner: Mike Roebuck | email@example.com | (+44) 1296 611328 | (+44) 7967 308455
How to Apply
If interested and qualified, submit your CV to – firstname.lastname@example.org