Requisition ID: (18007670)
Primary Location: United States-Missouri-St. Louis
Job Function: Human Resources & Talent Management
- Provide support and direction on EHS initiatives, regulations, and standards throughout all locations.
- Manage, review, and utilize all EHS technical systems.
- Lead the Division Emergency Response Team.
- Conduct inspections and audits to ensure facility compliance.
- Develop and maintain Division EHS Dashboards.
- Coordinate local, state and federal responses with respect to Agency visits.
- Support the On-Boarding Process at the Division Office but conducting new hire safety orientation.
- Bachelor’s degree in EHS, Engineering or related discipline.
- Five-ten years of direct, hands-on, Environmental, Health and Safety management experience at a plant or divisional level.
- General knowledge of DOT (Department of Transportation) laws is required.
- Project and time management.
- Presentation, Interpersonal and Communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively in teams or independently.
- Microsoft office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
No calls or agencies please. Emerson will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.