Director of QHSE (UAE national) in UAE
Company Name: Madison Pearl
Company Location: United Arab Emirates
Our client, a leading provider of world-class entertainment experiences is currently searching for a hands-on Director of HSE to ensure the implementation and compliance of industry-relevant safety standards and programs relative to safe work practices in all areas of the business.
- Developing and recommending improvements to all systems and develop and implement efficient operations emergency response plans
- Direct, formulate, develop and monitor the implementation of health, safety and environmental policies, systems, procedures and standards for existing activities and new processes within across all facilities in order to ensure effective risk management.
- Lead and direct the group of HSE teams across all facilities, setting the department guidelines and coaches and develop the team members.
- Report all safety and environment related concerns to the VP of Operations who reports to the CEO, keeps records of incidents.
- Drive the importance of an environmental stewardship culture in every colleague working at all facilities.
- Develop and implement cost-effective safety management strategies to control direct and indirect costs arising from work-related accidents and ill health involving guests, employees and contractors.
- Update performance goals on relevant Environmental protection and Occupational Health and Safety issues.
- Providing effective implementation and communication of the corporate health and safety policy.
- Ensure the availability of required resources to carry out all the tasks related to Health & Safety and performing periodic performance appraisals for division staff
- Drive safety and environmental initiatives to deliver excellent customer satisfaction
- Conduct internal safety and environmental audits to monitor safety performance against prescribed standards and to provide feedback to management as appropriate
- Devise a system of monitoring and communicating advice to Heads of Departments on future changes to health, safety and environmental management.
- UAE national with Family Book
- Minimum 15 years’ relevant experience, a NEBOSH Diploma in Occupational Health & Safety is a plus
- Additional desirable qualifications include environmental, food safety and fire management
- Experience in developing HSE policies and procedures, HSE auditing, and delivery of HSE training courses
- Data analysis for measurement of HSE performance
Interested candidates please apply to this advertisement directly or send your CV to email@example.com
*ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED*