Corporate QHSE Manager at a Reputable Oil and Gas Servicing Company Lagos
Application Closing Date: 23rd February, 2018.
A reputable Oil and Gas Servicing company, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of a Corporate QHSE Manager.
- Develop an annual Corporate Audit Program.
- Conduct integrated QHSE audits of corporate offices and major Projects.
- Develop annual budgets for QHSE resource bedded-out in the corporate offices, assess the level of resource for current and future corporate activities and assist Project Managers in recruiting QHSE resource for their projects.
- Develop and maintain corporate QHSE procedures.
- Review and help to develop QHSE competence standards and individual competence across the Group of companies.
- Monitor changes to legislation and assess the impact on the business.
- Review and analyze data from audits, accident investigations, near misses, concessions, defect reports and customer complaints to identify adverse trends and implement preventive action.
- Undertake the Group’s Management Review process.
- Identify and facilitate continuous improvement opportunities and monitor progress.
- First Degree in Engineering and relevant professional certification.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience developing and maintaining management systems for quality, health & safety and environment.
- An ISO Certified Auditor qualification.
- Practical approach to problem solving in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Engineering, Design, Construction, Procurement, Pipeline Maintenance, Commissioning, Installation and high end Project Management services.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org