Corporate HSE Manager in Nigeria
Job Information Summary
Job Type: Temporary
Education: Diploma/Degree in HSE
Experience: 15 years
Reference No.: JB/290611/RD
A Large Construction company in Nigeria is looking for a Corporate HSE Manager.
The Corporate HSE Manager roles include (but not limited to):
- Report to the Managing Director.
- Head the Company HSE Department.
- Develop and implement the Company HSE Management System.
- Develop Project HSE Documentation.
- Develop and implement the Company HSE training Programme.
- Monitor/ensure legal compliance. (Health, Safety and Environmental issues).
- Company Focal point of contact for Clients and Authorities.
- Shape the Company towards a culture of Safety.
Candidate ideal profile:
- Health, Safety and Environment Diploma, Degree, Bsc or Msc.
- Member of an internationally recognized occupational health and safety
- Between 15 and 20 years of experience in various HSE roles including project HSE management in the construction industry and G&O industry.
- Conversant with international references OHSAS 18001, and ISO 14001 standards.
- Conversant with International HSE standards and best practices.
- HSE training experience or related activities for management.
- Experience in Road safety Management. (Large fleet).
- Having previous experience within Nigeria or West African regions would be a plus.
- Excellent skills in English, written and spoken.
- Have excellent leadership and communication abilities at all level of an organization.
- Be computer literate (Microsoft office).
- Team player, open minded and continuous improvement oriented person.
- Have interest and motivation in working in a multi-cultural & West African environment.
- Language(s): English
- Availability for travel: No
- Availability for change of residence: No
Interested and qualified candidate should apply below: