Location: Douala, CE, CM
We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Under strict supervision from Operations Leadership, the Coordinator is responsible for implementation of health, safety and environmental policies, procedures and guidelines as instructed.
- Duties are likely to be within a defined project, work-site or geographic location.
- Assists in various activities, including but not limited to hazard identification and risk management, incident reporting, investigation and causal analysis, waste minimization, pollution prevention and control, emergency response, and various compliance activities in all areas of HSE.
- Assists during internal and external audits and inspections.
- Record-keeping and other general administrative duties are likely.
- Assignments are generally well defined.
- Requires an Undergraduate Degree in HSE, Science, or Engineering.
- This is an entry level position.
c/o SDV Building 1st Floor, Douala, Doual, , Cameroon
Requisition Number: 102402
Experience Level: Entry-Level
Job Family: Engineering/Science/Technology
Product Service Line: HSE
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.