Consultant, Environmental Health & Safety job in Tulsa, U.S
What you’ll be doing…
You will be part of a highly functional team that successfully manages the completion of goals and objectives in the following environment, health and safety (EHS) areas:
- Gap Assessment – identify key areas for strategic improvement in overall EHS management systems
- Project and program management – work with employees at various levels and across business units within the overall organizations to design and implement projects designed to improve overall EHS performance and efficiency
- Develop, update and implement EHS programsand procedures.
- Identify strategies to best utilize technology and data to drive overall efficiency and effectiveness of EHS programs
- Participate in EHS audits and assessments
- Lead, initiate, and manage a philosophy of continuous improvement in EHS.
- Support the entire EHS team in attaining departmental goals and objectives.
- Act in support of and as a role model for Verizon’s goals of safety for everyone; at work, at home and on the road.
What we’re looking for…
We are seeking an energetic self-starter who wants to be a trans-formative member of a world-class EHS team.
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Four or more years of relevant EHS work experience.
Even better if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in EHS studies, Engineering, Science or other technical related field.
- Six or more years of experience in a related EHScorporate or compliance role.
- Experience with managing, auditing or implementing EHS or quality management systems (ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, and ISO 9001).
- Professional certification from a nationally recognized board (Certified Safety Professional, Certified Safety Auditor, Certified Industrial Hygienist, or similar certification).
- In-depth technical knowledge of current EHS regulations.
- Ability to work independently, and also as part of ateam.
- Ability to effectively communicate at all levels of the organization.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills and ability to develop positive working relationships.
- Ability to manage ambiguity and lead change.
- Ability to influence without direct authority.
How To Apply
Interested persons can apply by clicking on the link below
HSEWatch is an all-encompassing Health and Safety platform. Always visit HSEWatch for Insightful HSE articles, HSE Jobs, HSE Training opportunities and HSE News.
If you have any question as related to health and Safety, feel free to ask us, we will guide you as much as possible.
You can also advertise your Health and Safety related products and services here on HSEWatch, contact us today on – Ubongeh4life@gmail.com
We are waiting to be of service to you.