Construction Safety Lead Job in Netherlands
This is a representative description of the role of an Advanced Personnel Safety Advisor and does not represent a specific position. The Advanced Personnel Safety Advisor serves as Personnel Safety lead for an operating asset (e.g. refinery or chemical plant facility or unit, distribution or pipeline facility, production facility), office facilities, or a new development project. This job role applies in-depth understanding of personnel safety standards coupled with business knowledge to solve routine issues independently. He or she serves as the technical personnel safety straight edge for operating units, business lines, or projects. The Advanced Personnel Safety Advisor demonstrates personnel safety technical leadership by collaborating on cross-functional teams to solve issues. This job role develops depth of knowledge in specialized skills (e.g. Incident Investigation) based on business needs while strengthening core skills (Safety Management; Safety Regulations and Standards) and gaining broad experience.
- Facilitates implementation of appropriate safety practices/programs, including addressing impact avoidance and mitigation measures for operating assets and projectsMonitors effectiveness of existing Customer (e.g. Project/Unit/Function) safety practices and systems, identifies gaps or continuous improvement opportunities, recommends improvement strategies and collaborates to close
- Supports/participates in incident investigations and follow-up, including development of remedial action plans
- Leads development and alignment of tools, guidance, and training for Safety processes/programs
- Provides early competency coaching and technical guidance to Safety Advisors
- Communicates company position (at a business unit level) on issues affecting customer (Business Line/Function, Operating Asset, Project) to a governmental agency
- Actively supports competency development programs (e.g. training) for Safety professionals and operations
Language skills: Fluent in English & Dutch.
You are driven, result-oriented and focused on getting the best out of yourself and your team. You thrive in our company culture: open, with an international mindset and down to earth. Our hands-on approach, job rotation system and regular training will enable you to learn and develop your talents continuously. The acquired skills and knowledge will help you to become our future generation of managers or technical specialists.
How to Apply
Click on the link below to apply in the organization’s official page.
HSEWatch is an all-encompassing Health and Safety platform. Always visit HSEWatch for Insightful HSE articles, HSE Jobs, HSE Training opportunities and HSE news.
If you have any question as related to health and Safety, feel free to ask us, we will guide you as much as possible.
You can also advertise your Health and Safety related products and services here on HSEWatch, contact us today on – Ubongeh4life@gmail.com
We are waiting to be of service to you