Construction safety certification is the certification awarded after the successful completion of the construction safety course. This training provides practical knowledge and skills applicable to construction sites anywhere in the world.
This course covers:
- General safety and Health Provisions
- Health Hazards: Hazard Communication
- Health Hazards: Hazardous Materials
- Cranes and Rigging
- Confine space entry
- Cranes and rigging
- Focus Four: Electrical Safety
- Struck- By and Caught in Between
- Fall Protection
- Electrical safety
- Fire prevention
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Hand and Power tools
- Stairways and Ladders
Duration of the training:
The training may take about 3 days or more depending on the trainers training cope.
Where to acquire construction safety certification
There are a lots of trainers accredited to train for the award of this certification. Their training plan, scope and cost differ.
However, you can check the different trainers that will be listed below, their training plan, scope and cost to choose which of them best suit you.
- Board of certified safety professional
- NEBOSH National Certificate in Construction Health and Safety
- International Certificate in Construction Health and Safety
- 360 Training
You can contact the different trainers via the link above for additional information.
HSEWatch is an all encompassing Health and Safety platform. Always visit HSEWatch for Insightful HSE article, HSE Jobs, HSE Training opportunities and HSE news.
If you have any question as related to health and Safety, feel free to ask us, we will guide you as much as possible.
You can also advertise your Health and Safety related products and services here on HSEWatch, contact us today on – Ubongeh4life@gmail.com
We are waiting to be of service to you