What Is A Confine Space Entry Hoist
Confine space entry hoist are designed for manhole and confined space entry, retrieval, and rescue applications. From portable hoist systems designed for quick and easy set-up, to permanent installations intended for frequent use.
There are different types of Confine space entry hoist, i will highlight some of them.
Generally, a confined space entry hoist can usually be divided into either a “vertical” entry type system or “horizontal” type.
If entering confined spaces such as a manhole on a street vertical confined space rescue equipment is needed. Some confined spaces require entry from the side such as a tank, and for these you’ll need a side-entry or horizontal type confined space safety equipment.
We have other confine space entry hoist like:
Fall Protection 2-Way 60′ Cable & 8′ Tripod Confined Space Winch Kit
It raises, lower, and support workers. It has the following features:
- Durable construction includes adjustable, lightweight aluminum tripod
- Equipped with dual pulley system for multi-line entry, egress, and rescue
- Features (2)–integral anchorage eyebolts for auxiliary devices and 2-stage extruded aluminium legs
- 8:1 gear ratio and bidirectional brake assure smooth operation and worker safety
- Kit includes adjustable tripod, 60′ man-rated winch with galvanized steel cable, mounting bracket, and (2)–carry bags
- Offers 5′-8′ adjustability
2. MSA Workman Rescuer, Stainless Steel Cable, 50′
Retrieval capability allowing the fallen worker to ascend or descend to a safe location.
- User capacity up to 400 lbs. for personnel
- Galvanized or stainless steel 3/16″ wire rope
- Integral mounting bracket
- Color-coded switch for retrieval mechanism activation
- Ergonomic, stainless steel carrying handle can also be used as anchorage connection point
- Built-in shock absorber
- Robust aluminum housing with thermoplastic bumpers
- Self-locking swivel snaphook with load indicator
- Stow-able, foldable crank handle
There are lots of confine space entry hoist, check one through the link below: