Onshore -Chinese Oil Company-Basra, Iraq
Qualification and Certification Requirement
- BS degree certificate or higher;
- Valid NEBOSH and/or OHSAS certificate.
- Valid “H2S” training certificate;
- Valid physical health certificate (persons with disease such as cardiopathy, sudden dyspnea, HIV, Hepatitis B and other communicable diseases, etc., are unacceptable).
Working Experience Requirement
- At least 5 years HSE management experience;
- No less than 3 years engaging in downhole activities.
- Have basic knowledge of completion and workover rigs.
- It is preferable for the oversea working experience of the international operations.
- It is superior for the working experience as Completion and Workover HSE Supervisor in Iraq Oilfields.