Complete Energy Services Area HSE Coordinator United States
- ID: 16423
- Location: US-CO-Ft. Lupton
- Business Unit: Complete Energy Services Inc.
This position is responsible for the implementation and monitoring of the HSE programs for the assigned region within Complete Energy Services, Inc. This position reports to the HSE Manager. This position receives general supervision.
Essential Job Functions
- Provides HSE training to employees at their assigned field locations.
- Inspects facilities, equipment and trucks ensuring regulatory compliance is met and makes recommendations for changes as needed.
- Works with employees and operations team to ensure safe working conditions by supplying the correct personal protective equipment and analyzing hazards on the job site.
- Ensures that all federal, state and local regulations such as DOT, OSHA and environmental matters as well as company policies and procedures are observed and followed.
- Conducts incident investigations to identify workplace hazards and implements procedures to ensure a safe workplace in coordination with the Regional HSE Manager.
- Performs additional related duties within the scope of the position, as required.
Education and Experience
Minimum Required Qualifications
- This position requires a minimum of 5 years of relevant Safety experience, preferably in the oil and gas or transportation industry.
- Knowledge of pertinent federal, state, and local laws, codes and regulations related to all HSE functions including but not limited to Occupational Safety and Health Administration, Environmental Protection Agency and Department of Transportation of the assigned region.
- Knowledge of pertinent federal, state, and local laws, codes and regulations related to Occupational Safety and Health Administration, Environmental Protection Agency and Department of Transportation for this position’s assigned region.
- Experience in public speaking and training.
- Communication skills necessary to effectively work with all levels of employees.
- Experience in conducting worksite investigations and recordkeeping.
- Ability to travel, as needed.
Incumbent must have a clean driving record and must maintain insurability under the CES insurance driving criteria.
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance – First of the month following date of hire
- Bi-weekly pay
- Holidays & Paid Vacation
- Company Paid STD/ LTD Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- 401 (k) Retirement Plan with Company Match
To be considered for this position, please select the link “Apply Now”
No relocation benefits will be provided.