Civil/Structural Engineer Exxon Mobil Singapore
Job Role Summary
• Provide civil/structural engineering expertise support to Maintenance, Operations and Project teams at petrochemical complex.
• Provide engineering assessment/evaluation of existing facilities and design support of facilities improvement.
• Provide expertise in interpretation of relevant local requirements and international codes/standards such as ACI, AISC, etc.
• Project scoping and design specifications development and Non-Process Quality Control (NPQC) support of project.
• Provide technical direction for Civil/Structural designers/engineers (in-house or third-party engineering firm).
• Drive continuous improvement of Infrastructure fleet health for the entire complex.
• A good degree in Civil/Structural Engineering from a recognized University.
• Minimum of 3 years of relevant working experience in the petrochemical or a similar industry.
• Possess expertise knowledge and ability to interpret relevant local requirements and international codes/standards such as ACI, AISC, etc.
• A team player with strong analytical skills and effective communication & interpersonal skills.
• Knowledge of relevant local requirements and major international codes/standards.
• Knowledge of structural design software like STTADPro.
• Knowledge of cooling towers and inspection in petrochemical or a similar industry.