Chief Medical Director Position in Edo, Nigeria
Job Title: Chief Medical Director
Location: Okada – Benin, Edo
- The Chief Medical Director is the Head of the Institution. He is accountable to the Board of Management and the Board of Regent.
- The Chief Medical Director is charged with the responsibility of the execution of policies and matters affecting the day-to-day management of the affairs of the hospital.
- Candidates must be Medical / Dental Practitioners registered with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria of not less than ten (10) years post qualification.
- Candidates must be fellow(s) of either the National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria or the West African Postgraduate Medical College or its equivalent registered by the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria
- Candidates must have been consultants for a minimum of 5 years
- Candidates must be medically fit
- Candidates must be of proven good character and integrity.
- Evidence of Medical Researches is an added advantage
- Administrative qualification and experience is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of information and Communication Technology (ICT) is an added advantage.
How to APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should forward Twenty (20) copies of their Application Letters and detailed CV in a sealed envelope addressed to:
The Head of Admin / Secretary to the Board of Management,
lgbinedion University Teaching Hospital, Okada
P.O. Box 11, Benin City,
- Candidates should also enclose their vision statement for the Hospital in the next four (4) years in not more than one thousand (1,000) words.
- The Curriculum Vitae must include the names and addresses of three (3) referees, one of whom must be a Senior Medical or Dental Practitioner of not less than twenty-five (25) years post qualification experience and who should be in a position to attest to the candidate’s academic, professional and managerial abilities as well as moral character and uprightness.
- Recommendation letters from the referees should be sent directly to the above address.
HSEWatch is an all-encompassing Health and Safety platform. Always visit HSEWatch for Insightful HSE articles, HSE Jobs, HSE Training opportunities and HSE News.
If you have any question as related to health and Safety, feel free to ask us, we will guide you as much as possible.
You can also advertise your Health and Safety related products and services here on HSEWatch, contact us today on – Ubongeh4life@gmail.com
We are waiting to be of service to you.