A reputable Pharmaceutical Company invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position of:
Job Title: CHIEF HEALTH AND SAFETY OFFICER
Metro+ Pharmaceuticals and Health Consultancy is a pharmaceuticals and health consultancy company authorized and regulated by the National Health Insurance Scheme. We are aspiring to be one of the world’s leading pharmaceutical and healthcare companies in Nigeria. We are into health management and outsourcing; organisation health consultancy; formal and informal health care delivery. Headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria with major business operations across various states in the country.
Our mission is to improve the quality of human life by helping people to feel better and live longer. In Nigeria, Metro+ Pharmaceuticals and Health Consultancy has been a dominant and leading force in the healthcare services for over 10 years, and has been able to maintain a strong presence in the country. Our portfolio consists of many well known brands, most of which are leaders in their categories. We play in the nutritional health drinks, oral healthcare and wellness categories.
- Developing and implementing organizational safety programs.
- Conduct risk assessments to detect potential hazards and plan precautionary measures.
- Evaluate the workplace environment and develop safety-management policies.
- Continually maintain an appropriate level of HSE awareness.
- Coordinate training programs for employees.
- MUST BE A RESIDENT OF LAGOS STATE
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 10 years of relevant experience in HSE roles of oil and gas projects.
- Candidate must be familiar with Health, Safety and Environment international standard and procedure.
- Nigerian legal requirements, Monitoring and supervision on HSE aspect and significant experience on EPC project in a project and /or site HSE role.
Employee Bonus Package and Annual trip organised and sponsored by the company as part of Leisure benefits.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested and qualified candidates should send in their CV’s, Certificates of Qualifications to email@example.com stating the position they are applying for.