CERTIFIED OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY SPECIALIST (COSS) CERTIFICATION TRAINING TRINITAS CONSULTS
Upcoming Class -23 October to 27 October, 2017
Why take COSS:
- Receive the COSS designation behind your name
- Become a distinguished occupational safety professional
- Receive intensive training by an international OSHA outreach trainer.
- Stand out with the esteemed COSS certificate
- Become headhunted based solely on your COSS designation
- Become steps ahead of the competition even outside the shores of Nigeria.
- Stand a chance to work as an occupational specialist in North America or South America as companies actively look to hire COSS graduates.
- Receive learning materials, professional support, certification etc. from the prestigious Alliance Safety Council Baton Rouge Louisiana U.S.A.
Learning outcomes include:
- Determine the true cost of accidents
- Complete risk analysis for key jobs and processes
- Calculate total recordable incident rate
- Perform thorough accident investigations
- Search company and public records to assess where the likelihood of an accident may lie.
- Develop and implement a safety audit and inspection program
- Master the use of the Code of Federal Regulations (construction and general industry)
- Communicate corporate safety initiatives and goals
- Identify hazards, determine regulatory requirements, and implement corrective actions.
- Develop and maintain company safety plans and manuals
- Complete risk analysis for key jobs and processes.
Start Date October Class: 23 October 2017, End Date: 27 October, 2017.
Cost: $2,699 or N799,600
To register email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 09055975384 or visit No 2 Allen Avenue Ikeja, Lagos.
Payment Plan: Pay in three installments starting three months prior to course start date or pay once.
Complete Registration Deadline: 22 September 2017.
Training Venue: Port Harcourt and Lagos training available
See full details here: CERTIFIED OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY SPECIALIST (COSS)