Today the HSEWatch Management will be giving you an opportunity to CELEBRATE YOUR OHS CAPTAINS via #CelebrateOHSCaptains on Twitter.
There are people in the Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) profession who are involved in selfless service for the growth and development of the OHS profession.
They are our leaders, our mentors and our torch bearers.
You may know some of them personally, admire them from a distance, some of them may have impacted you professionally; it may even be a group, a publication, etc.
Which ever form your OHS Captain takes, this is your opportunity to appreciate them.
CALL THEM OUT BEFORE THOUSANDS OF EYES TO MAKE THEM FEEL APPRECIATED AND SPECIAL!!!
The #CelebrateOHSCaptains will be going down LIVE on @HSEWatch on Twitter.
How to Join
- Open your Twitter app
- Search for #CelebrateOHSCaptains
- Select retweet’s with comments
- In the comments box you can tag your OHS Captain.
- Your OHS Captain can be an individual, group of individuals, a group, publication, program, etc.
- You can repeat this as many times as you feel you have more people to appreciate.
Comes let’s #CelebrateOHSCaptains they deserves our accolades