Bilingual HSE Admin-Coordinator job in Colorado
- Assists with the preparation and maintenance of HSSE policy and procedure manuals.
- Assists with the preparation and formats large, complex reports, presentations and studies using a combination of software. Performs research and prepares reports as requested.
- Prepares documentation and correspondence, composes memos, transcribes notes, and takes dictation and meeting minutes.
- Organizes and maintains confidential files and records of a particularly sensitive nature
- Tracks client and third-party correspondence; develops, gathers and maintains HSSE data for routine HSSE reports and regulatory documents. Prepares status reports.
- Track incidents and maintains HSSE records and HSSE tracking database system.
- Works with more senior HSSE professionals on complex assignments to continue to increase HSSE knowledge.
- Processes and monitors departmental invoices and expense reports.
- Coordinates, arranges and schedules appointments, meetings and/or conferences. Maintains schedules for HSSE Manager. May arrange travel and coordinate travel accommodations.
- Maintains and orders office supplies and safety equipment for department and/or project.
SPECIFIC ACTIVITIES (INTERMITTENT, ON AN OCCASIONAL BASIS, ETC.)
- May assist with the preparation of project schedules, bids or proposals.
Skills / Qualifications
Skills / Qualifications
- Minimum of 2 years related experience in HSSE or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be bilingual in Spanish and English
- OSHA requirements including experience with OSHA 300 logs
- Understand Leading and Lagging indicators
- Broad knowledge of Safety Departmental function, terminology and interrelationships.
- Knowledge of general office practices and procedures and an understanding of the organization related to the work.
- PC skills with knowledge of MS programs and other departmental software programs.
- Ability to maintain spreadsheets and modify formats to complete assignments.
- Experience in an office environment using basic skills such as posting, checking, entering data and operating all types of office equipment.
- Understanding of HSSE programs, policies, procedures and systems that apply to assignments.
- Some internal experience preferred to know the business and organizational structure and administrative procedures, documentation requirements, processes and systems.
- Strong interpersonal skills for inter-departmental and external company interaction and ability to develop and present issues of HSE concerns.
- Ability to pay close attention to details, and present good planning, organization, and time management skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment and willingness to assume additional or new responsibilities readily.
- Ability to comply with applicable laws and regulations, the Company’s Code of Business Conduct and other Company policies and procedures.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates can apply by clicking on the link below
HSEWatch is an all-encompassing Health and Safety platform. Always visit HSEWatch for Insightful HSE articles, HSE Jobs, HSE Training opportunities and HSE News.
If you have any question as related to health and Safety, feel free to ask us, we will guide you as much as possible.
You can also advertise your Health and Safety related products and services here on HSEWatch, contact us today on – Ubongeh4life@gmail.com
We are waiting to be of service to you.