Assistant Manager – Environment, Health & Safety in Dubai
To provide support and guidance as required in regards to best practice so that HSE is incorporated in the day to day operations of the business unit. To facilitate the implementation of departmental activities, training, audits, inspections, client meetings, accident investigations and reporting.
• Assessing continuous improvement of occupational health & safety
• Asserting a safe system of work (SSOW) at projects.
• Ensure self and team development by maintaining highest level of motivation within the project
• To maintain latest safety requirements of area and report changes to management.
• To provide HSE training to employees as required in line with divisional and site specific training to ensure competency of workforce is maintained as required
• Carry out instructions in related to other HSE activities as required
• Carry out inspection of accommodation and workplace incidents
Desired Candidate Profile
• Bachelor’s degree in Health Management/ Science
• Certified in NEBOSH, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001
• 3-4 years of experience in Environment, Health & Safety
• Good communication in English; basic knowledge of Arabic
How to Apply
Share your resume to: email@example.com