Alternating EHS / Quality (m / f) BASF France
Job Field: Environment, Hygiene & Security
Location: Levallois-Perret, FR
Company: BASF France SAS
Job Type: Internship /
Job Openings Job ID: FR57047607_ONLE_1
We are the global leader in the chemical industry because we offer intelligent solutions to our customers while operating in accordance with the principles of sustainable development. As such, we connect people with different skills and profiles around the world. A lot of possibilities are offered to you. With us, your skills count as much as your personality without taking into account gender, age, nationality, gender identity, disability or personal beliefs. It is by seizing the opportunities that one builds his career, at BASF!
BASF France (more than 1,400 employees), headquartered in Levallois, is the group’s main subsidiary in France. The company specializes in the manufacturing and marketing of products and solutions related to the Coatings, Agro, Performance Materials, and Construction Chemicals divisions.
Attached to the EHS / Q entity, you will be given the following tasks:
- You develop and implement management methods and associated (computer) tools.
- You provide support to EHS France experts based at the headquarters in Levallois.
- You write EHS / Q documents for BASF sites in France from the group documents.
- You translate EHS documents from the group.
- Training BAC + 4 or BAC + 5 in a course in Chemistry with specialization in EHS, management systems Safety, Environment, or Quality, you are looking for an alternation for 1 or 2 years.
- Your level of English allows you to interact with your colleagues abroad.
- You master the computer tools.
- Your relational qualities are no longer to demonstrate.
An exciting and demanding world. BASF allows you to develop your potential within a committed and competent team.
Many career prospects in an international group.